Monday 28 November 2011

Mam Pran Shyama Shyam....



Mam Pran Shyama Shyam.....

Radha Krishn are my soul-beloved, my life breath and the life of my soul. O Radhey! O Krishn! please kindly Grace me with some service in your palace. please kindly give me the service Seva Kunj. Please kindly give me such a feeling that I should desire only to please my Shyama Shyam. kindly merge all of my desires into your wish. kindly give me that selfless love which Gopis have for Shyama Shyam. kindly finish all of my personal desires.make me to desire only for your 'service,' and never desire for personal benefits. Meditating upon your Divine form singing your Divine Name, I am longing to be with you in your Divine Vrindaban forever. Whatever is Radha name, the same is Krishn, whatever is Krishn name, the same Radha....

No comments:

Post a Comment